I am currently in search of guest bloggers (free not paid writers). As a stay at home mommy of 2 babies in diapers, I am finding that this blog is suffering from lack of content. So this is me reaching out. If you browse through my blog you’ll see the kind of content I’m interested in:
- Beauty Secrets
- Cleaning Tips
- Couponing (Tips & techniques to staying organized)
- Crafts (I especially love holiday & kids’ crafts)
- DIY Projects
- Food & Recipes
- Gift Ideas
- Holiday Traditions
- Organizational Tips
- Movie Reviews (Unless it’s considered a Classic, only currently released movie titles please)
- Parenting Advice (for example “Potty Training Tips”)
- Party Planning
- Photography Tips
You can submit an article to me by clicking my Contact tab where you will find my email address. Please include “Guest Blogger Submission” in the subject line. The guidelines for submission are simple:
- I will need an author bio from you so that I can post a “Buzz” about you a week in advance. It should include a link to your blog or website (if you have one), your credentials, a photo of yourself (if you would like that included), and a very brief (a few sentences – a short paragraph) description describing what the article is about. I want to get my readers excited to come back and read your article.
- All guest posts should be a minimum of 450 words and written in proper English (please run spell check before submitting and proofread your work … if we have to coordinate edits, this will cause a delay in publishing your work).
- Links are acceptable but they must be relevant to the subject of your article.
- Pictures such as “how to” photos or “finished product” photos are acceptable.
I respectfully reserve the right to decline your submission if it isn’t about subject matter that I’ve listed above, links back to irrelevant content, or doesn’t meet the above listed requirements.
What you will get in return?
- I will create a Buzz posting a week in advance.
- All of my blog posts get sent directly to my Facebook and Twitter to create traffic.
- I also use Pinterest to create traffic.
- All of this traffic may be directed to your website or blog since I link anything I post about you or your article to you.
- I will moderate all comments on my blog so that negative comments are not made public.
I ask that you use your own social media resources to promote the article as well.